C & G’s Data Center Operations practice helps global organizations achieve a sustainable competitive advantage through the effectiveness of their data center operations. C & G offers a flexible IT infrastructure that successfully reduces TCO, offers a more reliable and consistent cost structure, and maximizes your return on investment to ensure the practicality and value of our services. C & G supports customers across the data center management lifecycle, from planning, to migration, consolidation, and everyday data center operations.
Our clients are able to leverage their own customized service level agreement and ITIL v3 compliant processes to ensure the continued and reliable operation of their critical systems. Additionally, C & G’s proven global delivery model offers the flexibility needed to upscale or downscale resource requirements and ensure lower capital investments.
C & G’s Service Portfolio Includes:
• Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
• Network: LAN/WAN, Firewall, VPN, and Wireless
• Storage: SAN, NAS, EMC, HITACHI, IBM, HP, DELL, NetApps
• Applications: Exchange, Lotus, Sendmail, DNS, AntiVirus Suites, Security
• Services: Help desk, Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, and Go‐Live Management
• Governance: Capacity, Availability, Continuity, and Financial
• Service Level Management
• End‐User Services
The Benefits of Our Services Include:
• Significant cost savings in the first year, along with year‐over‐year improvements.
• Continuous innovation through service improvement recommendations, the analysis of incident patterns and events to ensure system reliability and stability, and access to experienced infrastructure resources across the technology landscape.
• Operational gains through process enhancements, including increased productivity, fewer duplications, and error mitigation.
• End‐to‐end higher availability offerings, including hosting services for performance and uptime reliability.