Analyst reports show that 40‐45% of most IT budgets go to desktop support services. Furthermore, businesses frequently face challenges in desktop deployment, management, and security. To address these challenges and reduce ongoing desktop support costs, C & G’s IM has developed a package of services to address the end‐to‐end desktop management needs of our customers.
C & G’s comprehensive Desktop Management program includes an end‐to‐end remote desktop management package. This package includes services spanning the desktop life cycle, from desktop deployment and user data management, to asset management and helpdesk services.
How C & G Can Help Your Business
C & G offers the following services that can be customized according to the needs of your business:
• Desktop Imaging & Deployment
• Data Management
• Security Upgrades & Patch Management
• Service Desk Support & Asset Management
Take a look at C & G’s end‐user support options for more information.
Benefits of Leveraging C & G’s Desktop Management Solutions:
• Improved ROI, along with educed TCO, through the standardization of more efficient operations
• The reduction of risks through guaranteed service levels, fewer incidents, predictable costs, and minimal staff turnover
• Access to Microsoft tools, technologies, and maturity models for assessment purposes
• Improved support and end‐user experiences
• Flexible pricing models and SLAs to accommodate your dynamic business needs
• Increased transparency to ensure the effective management of your IT budget
• Increased scalability to support growth within your core business